The Sanlam Investment Group
Who we are
The Sanlam Investment Group is one of the largest investment firms in Southern Africa. This allows us to create a unique graduate programme where we rotate our graduates within three of our four key businesses – our specialised finance business, our investments business, and our private wealth business.
What we are looking for?
We’re hungry for success. Are you? iKusasa lakho lisezandleni zakho. Die wereld lê oop voor jou.
Assistant Compliance Officer
Quantitative Risk Analyst
Quantitative Debt Structurer
Talent and Learning Co-ordinator
IT Service Desk
Business Intelligence Analyst
With each role rotation, our graduates will experience the responsibilities and duties unique to that role. You’ll be guided by a mentor who will support your career growth and offer personal coaching to help you adapt to the world of investments, shaping you to be a future leader. The programme includes the following development initiatives:
- Onboarding – Meet your team and our executives, business orientation and set-up.
- Investments workshop – An overview of the investments industry and current trends.
- Three role rotations – Each rotation spans a five month period that embodies the role and responsibilities of an investment professional in each area of your anticipated career path.
- Action learning project – A solo project to which you apply what you have learnt and acts as an opportunity to add unique value to the business.
- Mentorship – Each graduate will work closely with a mentor that will guide and facilitate their journey.
55 Willie van Schoor Avenue, Bellville, South Africa
Sanlam Investments registered Financial Services Providers
© 2019 Sanlam. All rights reserved
Sanlam Investments consists of the following authorised Financial Services Providers: Sanlam Investment Management (Pty) Ltd (“SIM”), Sanlam Multi Manager International (Pty) Ltd (“SMMI”), Satrix Managers (RF) (Pty) Ltd, Graviton Wealth Management (Pty) Ltd (“GWM”), Graviton Financial Partners (Pty) Ltd (“GFP”), Satrix Investments (Pty) Ltd, Amplify Investment Partners (Pty) Ltd, Sanlam Capital Markets (Pty) Ltd (“SCM”), Sanlam Private Wealth (Pty) Ltd (“SPW”), Sanlam Credit Fund Advisor Proprietary Limited, Sanlam Africa Real Estate Advisor Proprietary Limited and Sanlam Employee Benefits (“SEB”), a division of Sanlam Life Insurance Limited and Simeka Wealth (Pty) Ltd; and has the following approved Management Companies under the Collective Investment Schemes Control Act: Sanlam Collective Investments (RF) (Pty) Ltd (“SCI”) and Satrix Managers (RF) (Pty) Ltd (“Satrix”).